In recent time I have a concern to maintain the Indonesian scripts property in the Unicode Standard. I collaborate with some colleagues, especially Aditya Bayu Perdana and Norbert Lindenberg, to propose new characters or commenting the problems of Indonesian scripts. I also support other authors to give any reachable evidence of Indonesian scripts for their proposal.
Published documents on the UTC Document Register:
- [L2/20-256] Preliminary Proposal to encode Kawi
- [L2/20-284] Proposal to encode Kawi (revised)
- [L2/21-048] Reply to ‘On the Kawi Space Filler and the Names of Punctuation Characters’
- [L2/21-180] Note on Kawi Sign Vocalic L U+11F3C and Possible Cognate of U+1B00
- [L2/21-221] Wrong Identities of Three Historical Sundanese Character